As experts in arranging insurance for country houses and estates, we know the market and the policies on offer

Our team take pride in helping you to find the correct type of insurance to ensure that your country house or estate and its contents are protected for future generations. We also arrange insurance solutions for very special properties such as listed buildings subject to the value of the property.

Our team understands that insuring a rural country home or estate is very different from buying a simple home insurance policy

At Aon Estates Practice, we arrange insurance policies that address the needs of your estate as a home, workplace and business. We look after some of the UK’s largest estates and historic properties, as well as working with smaller country houses and farms. We will also provide you with a dedicated Client Manager to look after your policy and answer your queries.

We can arrange cover for a wide variety of areas including*:

  • Building and contents
  • Fine art, antiques and jewellery
  • Livestock and bloodstock
  • Motor fleet and agricultural vehicles
  • Farm property
  • Public, employers’, product and environmental liability
  • Business interruption
  • Private and corporate events
  • Trustee Liability
  • Overseas property

*Exclusions and terms may apply

Client experience

"We are using our Aon Client Manager for all of our insurance from now on and will only use her for our properties, contents etc. In fact, she has been brilliant. We have also told friends and family, without hesitation, to use her for their insurance needs."

Mark and Lorraine Fullbrook
March 2016