Insurance for not for profit organisations

Including charities, local councils, village halls & community buildings

Village hall & community building insurance

Insurance for village halls and community buildings. A package designed to cover assets, earnings and legal liabilities.

Insurance for Town, Parish and Local councils

Insurance for town, parish and local councils

Charity insurance

Specialist insurance for charities and voluntary organisations, including cover for legal liabilities, legal expenses, & Public Liability


Latest news & articles

public liability insurance article

Public liability insurance 

You might need this insurance if your business often comes face to face with members of the public – which includes your clients and contractors

about Public liability insurance 
legal insurance article

Directors and officers liability insurance

What is directors’ and officers’ (D&O) liability, why your business might need insuring against it and how to evaluate the risks involved

about Directors and officers liability insurance