We can arrange insurance packages for independent public houses, designed to cover your assets (such as property), earnings, and legal liabilities.

We can arrange insurance packages which allow you to select a range of additional covers to meet your requirements. Please call us on 0370 218 5254 or email enterprise@aon.co.uk for more information, or to arrange a quote for your Pub or Bar.

Learn more about the insurance cover you may need

We arrange insurance cover as part of a number of packages for a wide range of industries. Find out about the various covers we can arrange within the packages:

Cover Options

Available Cover

  • Public Liability 

  • Employers Liability 

  • Buildings

  • Contents and Stock

  • Money

  • Business Interruption

  • Accidental Damage

  • Legal Expenses 

  • Loss of Licence 

  • Personal Accident

  • Goods in Transit

Limits may vary depending on the package you arrange. For more information, please call 0370 218 5254 or email enterprise@aon.co.uk

Additional Information

About Aon

Aon arranges a variety of insurance solutions for small and medium sized businesses across the UK.

Aon is one of the largest insurance brokers in the UK* and can arrange insurance policies for businesses of all sizes from a sole traders to global businesses.

*Ranked 3rd by Brokerage (Insurance Times, 2016)


Making a claim

Should you need to make a claim, please refer to your policy documents for the contact details of your claims department.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0370 218 5254 or email us at enterprise@aon.co.uk and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Lines open Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. Calls may be recorded.