Articles, Guides & Top Tips

business interruption insurance article

Business Interruption Insurance

What business interruption is, why your business might need insuring against it and how to evaluate the risks involved

Read more about Business Interruption Insurance
public liability insurance article

Public liability insurance 

You might need this insurance if your business often comes face to face with members of the public – which includes your clients and contractors

Read more about Public liability insurance 
employers liability insurance article

Employers liability Insurance

If you’re running a business which employs anyone apart from yourself – even if they’re unpaid – then it is a legal requirement to take out this insurance. 

Read more about Employers liability Insurance