Graphic designers, web designers, and illustrators: whether you´re looking to insure yourself as a freelancer or arranging cover for your agency, Aon can help

We arrange policies that start with public liability cover and then offer additional options including employers´ liability, equipment/contents cover, equipment and business interruption. This way, you only pay for the cover that you choose

Key features

  • Specialist insurance
    for media & entertainment professionals

  • Short term or annual cover
    cover starts at a single day’s cover through to an annual policy

  • Award winning Insurer
    with an experienced claims service

Award winning claims service

Aon film, media & entertainment insurance is underwritten by Hiscox, an award winning insurer who will always try to go the extra mile to provide a speedy, efficient, courteous and fair claims service. If the claim cannot be settled immediately you will be allocated a dedicated Hiscox Claims Underwriter who will take you through the claims process and handle the claim to conclusion.

FP.ENT .1407.CM

Get cover online

Apply for your film, media and entertainment insurance now

Articles, Guides & Top Tips

photgraphers insurance article

Insurance for photographers

What types of insurance should photographers consider?

about Insurance for photographers
producer insurance video

Behind the scenes with "The Producer"

Spending time with producer Mike Grey at the Manchester United Player of the Year Awards

about Behind the scenes with "The Producer"