What does ‘Risk’ mean to you? Aon are reaching out to the freelance media community to find an image with the most creative interpretation of ‘Risk’. We are tasking entrants to create a still image with any medium they see fit.
The shortlist entries will be exhibited in the Embassy Tea Gallery in London for a week. The winning entry will be judged by some leading industry judges and will win a £1000 prize fund.
tweet your image with the following tweet ‘my entry for the @Aon_busIns #RiskInspiredCreative competition’.
If you do not have a Twitter account, email your entry to email@example.com
Open for entries 06.10.15
Closing date 17.11.15
1. To enter the prize draw, post an original image on Twitter with the following copy in your tweet ‘my entry for the @Aon_busIns #RiskInspiredCreative competition’ between 06.10.15 and 17.11.15
2. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter into this prize draw.
4. One winner will win a prize of £1000 amazon vouchers
5. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No alternative prize shall be available.
6. Only one entry per person
7. Entry is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only. The Promoter may require proof of age.
8. Illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
9. By entering the prize draw, the winning entrant consent to the publication of their name and photograph for promotional purposes.
10. By entering the prize draw, the winning entrant consent to their entry image being used by Aon UK Limited for marketing purposes
11. The prize draw is not open to employees [or family members] of Aon UK Limited, its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw.
12. If due to unforeseen circumstances a prize (or part of it) is not available, the Promoter reserves its right to provide an alternative prize of equivalent value at its discretion.
13. The draw will take place on 26th November 2015 The winning entry will be chosen at random by a panel of judges.
14. The winner will be notified personally by being announced at the gala event. If not present at awards the winner will be notified by email
15. The name of the winning entrant will be available on request by emailing Lynzi Ashworth Lynzi.firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact the winner or, if in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, awarding the prize to the winner may conflict with the Promoter’s Anti-Corruption Policy, Code of Business Conduct or any applicable anti-corruption laws, the prize will no longer be available to that individual without any liability to the Promoter and a new winner will be chosen at random from among the remaining eligible entries.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for costs, charges or expenses, claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize, or the winner’s inability to utilise the prize.
19. This prize draw is governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By taking part you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
20. By summiting an image you will still hold the copy write but give explicit consent to Aon to exhibit and use for marketing purposes. The Promoter is Aon UK Limited, registered office The Aon Centre The Leadenhall Building 122 Leadenhall Street London EC3V 4AN authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No. 210725