Freelancer Insurance

Insurance for freelance film, media and creative professionals. Cover available online

Film, Media and Entertainment Company Insurance

Cover for companies in the media, creative, music or film industries. Cover available online*

Photographers Insurance

Working as a photographer has ever present and often complex inherent risks which, if not properly managed can, increase costs and negatively impact project delivery.

Graphic & Web Designer's Insurance

Graphic designers, web designers, and illustrators: whether you´re looking to insure yourself as a freelancer or arranging cover for your agency, Aon can help

Makeup Artist's Insurance

Public liability insurance for makeup artists. Optional add-ons such as equipment cover, with flexible cover periods. Cover available online.

Ad Wrap Insurance

Ad Wrap insurance cover provides protection for Advertisers and could generate savings on marketing spend

Find out more

Entertainment Risk Management

Aon also has a specialist team dedicated to arranging insurance for the entertainment and recreation sectors

Find out more

Articles, Guides & Top Tips


SMEs with growth plans fear exit from Europe

In the lead up to the EU referendum, the debate is focused on how a Brexit might affect big business and the wider economy

about SMEs with growth plans fear exit from Europe
risks in film industry - motorcycle jumping through fire

"And the award for the riskiest film goes to...."

Making a film or TV show comes with delays, complications and risks, just like any other project.

about "And the award for the riskiest film goes to...."


*cover is available online where turnover is less than £250,000