For some, their collections are an interesting inheritance
For others, it’s their personal pride and joy. And to us, every collection offers a new challenge for us to work with you to create an insurance solution. At Aon Private Clients we’re experts at arranging insurance for private art, jewellery and antique collections. Our team of Client Managers will help you to manage the running of your policy and can assist with any claims you need to make.
Insurance solutions that give you peace of mind. We will help you to arrange cover, so that you can be confident that your collection is protected.
Depending on your circumstances, we can offer you:
- Bespoke cover to meet your requirements, e.g. agreed value, market value, restoration/theft recover only or first loss
- Restoration cover plus any subsequent depreciation in value following damage to an item(s)
- Automatic acquisitions cover for new additions
- Worldwide cover against physical loss or damage
- Buy back option on recovered items following a paid claim
Why it pays to have a broker
Amanda Harman, Head of Estates Practice at Aon Private Clients discusses how she helped a client who had recently purchase a 600 year old, Grade 2 listed, historic property with their insurance needs.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use an Insurance Broker
Buying insurance direct is easy. Buying the right insurance, however, can be very difficult indeed and getting it wrong often proves costly. We asked the Aon Private Clients team to explain why it pays to use a broker.