Have you ever heard a friend complain that holiday or additional homes are difficult to insure?
If the answer’s yes, don’t worry – arranging cover through us doesn't need to be complicated.
Depending on your circumstances Aon Private Clients can help arrange insurance for your holiday or additional homes whether they are in the UK or abroad with minimal fuss. A team of Client Managers, based in the UK, will help to organise the protection you need for your property and offer any support you may need.
By insuring your overseas property through us we can arrange:
- Cover for properties around the world
- Automatic cover for swimming pools, terraces, tennis courts, outbuildings and perimeter walls
- Theft cover, even when your property is unoccupied
- Employers' liability for your gardener, cleaner or other domestic staff
- Immediate travel to your property in an emergency
2 Territorial exclusions may apply
Why it pays to have a broker
Amanda Harman, Head of Estates Practice at Aon Private Clients discusses how she helped a client who had recently purchase a 600 year old, Grade 2 listed, historic property with their insurance needs.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use an Insurance Broker
Buying insurance direct is easy. Buying the right insurance, however, can be very difficult indeed and getting it wrong often proves costly. We asked the Aon Private Clients team to explain why it pays to use a broker.