Insurance for Country Houses & Estates

Tailored solutions for your home and livelihood

Contact us

As experts in arranging insurance for country houses and estates, we know the market and the policies on offer

Our team take pride in helping you to find the correct type of insurance to ensure that your country house or estate and its contents are protected for future generations. We also arrange insurance solutions for very special properties such as listed buildings subject to the value of the property.

Our team understands that insuring a rural country home or estate is very different from buying a simple home insurance policy.

At Aon Estates Practice, we arrange insurance policies that address the needs of your estate as a home, workplace and business. We look after some of the UK’s largest estates and historic properties, as well as working with smaller country houses and farms.

We will also provide you with a dedicated Client Manager to look after your policy and answer your queries.

We can arrange cover for a wide variety of areas including:*

Building and contents

Fine art, antiques and jewellery

Livestock and bloodstock

Motor fleet and agricultural vehicles

Farm property

Public, employers’, product and environmental liability

Business interruption

Private and corporate events

Trustee Liability

Overseas property

*Exclusions and terms may apply

Client experience

"We are very happy with the service we have received from Aon for our insurance renewal. We have a large property and complex insurance requirements covering two different and very individual businesses yet Aon have worked closely with us to ensure we have a thorough, comprehensive and reassuring policy in place"
Danielle Rolfe, Penton Park

Get a quote by phone

0345 6080 517

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm


Country estates and diversification: handing over the baton

The future for country estates is uncertain at the best of times, but as Britain prepares to leave the EU, landowners are seeking ever more creative ways of generating income. Some of the most ingenious ideas are coming from the younger generation…

Find out more

10 Reasons Why You Should Use an Insurance Broker

Buying insurance direct is easy. Buying the right insurance, however, can be very difficult indeed and getting it wrong often proves costly. We asked the Aon Private Clients team to explain why it pays to use a broker.

Find out more