We understand that you are a busy person and looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge, which is why we have made it simple for you.
Through this motor scheme*, you will get comprehensive cover for authorised drivers of your vehicle** and all for just one flat premium of £999***.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully comprehensive cover for any authorised driver.****
- Just one flat premium of £999 per car for PwC Partners & Directors - your premium is unaffected throughout the year no matter the number of claims
- Keep on the road - you'll get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed repairer
- £100,000 Motor Legal Protection to help you claim for uninsured losses
- Drive abroad with peace of mind - cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip
- Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or common law partner
There are no unnecessary forms to fill out and the scheme doesn't require confirmation of a no claims bonus.
Get a quote by phone
0371 4543 705
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
To make a claim:
Call: 08000 923 849
* Terms and conditions may apply.
** The scheme excludes Teslas, plus vehicles valued in excess of £150,000, as well as certain specialist, rare, classics, supercars or imported vehicles, but Aon may still be able to arrange alternative cover for you.
*** Premium inclusive of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax) charged at the appropriate rate.
**** Acceptance restrictions apply for convictions and claims experience. Additional drivers aged 17-20 must be disclosed and are restricted to vehicles under £20,000 value, 100bhp, and 1400cc engine size.
This scheme is not suitable for cars registered in a company name.
The Fixed Price Motor Insurance scheme is arranged by Aon UK Limited and is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aon UK Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN. Tel: 020 7623 5500.