PAX Life Cover
Protecting your loved ones should the worst happenGet a quote
- Cover starts from £7.97 a month*
- Life insurance specifically designed for the British Armed Forces, including active service personnel
- A fixed lump sum will be paid if you die from an accident or sickness or are diagnosed as terminally ill1
- Worldwide cover, no matter where you are or what you are doing (no additional premium for hazardous occupations)
- Cover is available for you and your spouse or partner
- Available to all regular, reserve and ex members of the UK military, plus MOD civil servants
PAX Life Insurance, underwritten by AIG Life, ensures your family are provided for financially should anything happen to you.
Available from only £7.97* a month, PAX Life Insurance has been specifically designed for members or ex members of the HM Armed Forces, the Reserves and MOD civil servants. Life insurance is an effective way of providing financial security for you and your family.
It’s up to you how much insurance you need, up to a maximum of £240,000 per insured person. You can also choose how long you'd like it to last for, from 5 to 30 years.2
We offer guaranteed acceptance for current or previous British Armed Forces personnel up to the age of 50. Those who are over 50, and partners or spouses who are not British Armed Forces personnel, will need to answer a few simple questions about their health and lifestyle but we will provide an immediate decision after the questions have been answered.
* Based on a 25-year-old non-smoker and £50,000 sum assured for a 30 year term.
1 Subject to any exclusions included within your terms and conditions.
2 Cover must end before you reach your 71st birthday.
PAX Term Life is underwritten by AIG Life Ltd.