Worldwide Annual Military Travel Insurance
Lots of holidays coming up? Ensure you’re covered with Travel Insurance specifically designed for the UK Armed ForcesGet a quote
- Choose Worldwide Annual Multi-Trip cover from £107.82+
- Includes cover for you and your family
- Covers you to take as many trips as you want, as long as a single trip is not over 60 days
- Cancellation cover is included for last-minute cancellation of leave
- Also includes cover for your personal belongings and baggage
- Add optional Adventure cover to your policy
Worldwide annual multi-trip insurance cover gives you the freedom to travel as often as you want, with peace of mind knowing that you’re covered.
The key feature of PAX Travel Insurance is that it protects you in the event of your trip being cancelled or cut short due to your approved leave being cancelled, or March Out orders being received. Whether you're going on a family holiday, a trip with friends or planning a romantic escape, ensure you have adequate cover.
Add Adventure cover as an optional extra
If a holiday isn’t a real holiday without an adrenaline rush, speak to our team about adding Adventure Cover to your Single Trip or Worldwide Annual Multi-trip policy. This means you’ll be covered for extreme sports and activities such as skiing and mountain biking.
PAX Worldwide travel insurance premiums
- Single Parent Family
- Single Parent Family
Get a quote today
Key facts & eligibility
PAX Travel Insurance is available to:
- Serving members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines, as well as Reservists, MoD civil servants and their immediate families
- British civilians employed by the Armed Forces, consultants and those employed under contract with the Armed Forces, and people providing charitable or voluntary services to the Armed Forces
- Retired and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces living in the UK
- You must be 74 years of age or under at the date of buying or renewing this policy
- There is no limit to the number of trips you can take, as long as no one trip is longer than 60 days
- A family is defined as an individual and his or her partner (provided they live together) and up to four of their dependent children (which can include fostered or adopted children) who are 17 years of age or under at the date of buying this policy and are either in full-time education or living with them
- A single parent family is defined as an individual and up to nine of his or her dependent children (which can include fostered or adopted children) who are 17 years of age or under at the date of buying this policy and are either in full time education or living with them
- No cover is provided under PAX Travel Insurance for any trip in, to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region.
PAX Travel Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited.
PAX Insurance is a credit broker and not the lender. We have only approached Premium Credit Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, KT22 8UX with whom we have an exclusive arrangement, and we are not therefore providing you with any advice regarding this finance provider. PAX Insurance is remunerated for arranging this credit and if you would like to find out more please contact us. Credit is subject to status and the lender may use a credit reference agency that leaves a record of the search or other information about you to carry out credit and anti-money laundering checks.