Military Travel Insurance
Booked a holiday but worried about leave being cancelled? Ensure you're not out of pocketGet a quote
- Choose Single Trip cover from £9.09 or Worldwide Multi-Trip Annual Cover from £107.82*
- Add optional Adventure cover to your policy
- Includes cancellation cover to ensure you’re covered for a last minute cancellation of leave;
- Includes up to £2 million cover for personal liability
- Your personal luggage is also covered up to £2,000 per person
PAX Travel Insurance has been specifically designed to meet the needs of military personnel.
Whether you're going on a family holiday, a trip with friends or planning a romantic escape, ensure you have adequate cover:
Add Adventure cover as an optional extra
If a holiday isn’t a real holiday without an adrenaline rush, speak to our team about adding Adventure Cover to your Single Trip or Worldwide Annual Multi-trip policy. This means you’ll be covered for extreme sports and activities such as skiing and mountain biking.
Get a quote today
Key facts & eligibility
PAX Travel Insurance is available to:
- Serving members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines, as well as Reservists, MoD civil servants and their immediate families
- British civilians employed by the Armed Forces, consultants and those employed under contract with the Armed Forces, and people providing charitable or voluntary services to the Armed Forces
- Retired and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces living in the UK
This policy does not cover:
- Anyone 74 years of age or older at the date of buying or renewing this policy.
- Any trip in, to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region.
*If you are 66 to 74, the individual premium quoted above would double. All premiums quoted include UK Insurance Premium Tax at 20%.
PAX Travel Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited.
PAX Insurance is a credit broker and not the lender. We have only approached Premium Credit Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, KT22 8UX with whom we have an exclusive arrangement, and we are not therefore providing you with any advice regarding this finance provider. PAX Insurance is remunerated for arranging this credit and if you would like to find out more please contact us. Credit is subject to status and the lender may use a credit reference agency that leaves a record of the search or other information about you to carry out credit and anti-money laundering checks.