As one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers1, we can arrange insurance to cover public liability, breakdown of computers, theft and business interruption for your veterinary practice, dealing with equine, small and large animals.
We can provide you with:
- Access to a panel of insurers where we can instantly provide you with a quote over the phone
- Access to insurance designed specifically for veterinary surgeries
- A dedicated client manager as well as the backing behind you of our established global network, providing you with the support you need when it matters most, allowing you to spend valuable time with your clients
- Access to practice insurance that can be customised based upon your business requirements and needs
1 Ranked 3rd by brokerage, Insurance Times, October 2020
At Aon, we can access a panel of insurers to find Practice insurance for your veterinary practice, that provides:
- Cover for breakdown of computers
- Cover for loss due to walk in/walk out theft
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Public. Products and Employers’ liability
- Drugs and vaccines stored in refrigeration units
- Business interruption
There are exceptions and limitations for every type of insurance cover. Aon will discuss any exclusions or limitations that may apply to your policy as part of the quotation process.
For your no obligation instant quote, call us today to see how Aon can support you and your practice.
Arranged by Aon UK limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aon is one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers (ranked third by brokerage, October 2020). In addition to practice insurance, our team of Client Managers can also arrange Professional Indemnity, Cyber and Directors and Officers Insurance. Speak to us today to find out more about the other products that we can help arrange for you and your business.
How blockchain could transform your business
Cryptocurrency has dominated the news as of late but it's the technology behind it that has the potential to revolutionise the way we all do business.