As one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers1, we can arrange doctors and other medical practice insurance to cover your equipment, walk in theft and reinstatement of medical records.
Get a quote by clicking the red “request a callback” button above or call us on 0333 305 7874.
We can provide you with:
- Access to a panel of insurers where we can instantly provide you with a quote over the phone
- A dedicated client manager as well as the backing behind you of our established global network, providing you with the support you need when it matters most, allowing you to spend valuable time with your clients
- Access to practice insurance that can be customised based upon your business requirements and needs
1 Ranked 3rd by brokerage, Insurance Times October 2020
At Aon, we can access a panel of insurers to find Practice insurance for your surgery that provides:
- Cover for breakdown of computers
- Cover for loss due to walk in/walk out theft
- Cover to reinstate medical records
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Public liability
- Legal advice helpline services
- Business interruption cover
- Glass cover
There are exceptions and limitations for every type of insurance cover. Aon will discuss any exclusions or limitations that may apply to your policy as part of the quotation process.
For your no obligation instant quote, call us today to see how Aon can support you and your practice.
Arranged by Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aon is one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers (ranked third by brokerage, October 2020). In addition to practice insurance, our team of Client Managers can also arrange Professional Indemnity, Cyber and Directors and Officers Insurance. Speak to us today to find out more about the other products that we can help arrange for you and your business.
Exclusions may apply
Eight in ten SMEs blind to risk of a cyber attacks and data loss
As cyber attacks increase, many businesses still don’t have the right protection and processes in place, fully understand the requirement set out by the GDPR or realise the risk to their company, reveals our new poll.