This policy is designed for professional firms such as accountants, IFAs, architects and surveyors, covering buildings, office contents and business liabilities.
We also have a Solicitors specific policy available which includes conveyancing cover.
- Obtain an office insurance quote over the phone
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated client manager
Why choose Aon as your insurance broker?
Aon is one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers (ranked 5th by brokerage, Insurance Times, August 2017).
Aon Professional Services Group arranges professional indemnity insurance for specific industries.
We have dedicated client managers who are available to provide guidance and arrange quotes.
- Full walk in/walk out theft cover
- £10,000,000 cover Public/Products Liability
- £250,000 (any one claim) Legal Expenses
- £5,000,000 Equipment breakdown
- Failure to insure Conveyancing cover (Solicitors policy only)
- Probate and Insolvency cover (Solicitors policy only)
- £25,000 Fidelity Guarantee
- £100,000 loss of documents cover worldwide
- £75,000 reinstatement of data cover
- Warranty free
Extra cover options
Additional cover can also be purchased at an additional cost:
- Higher limits for legal expenses
- Increase conveyancing to full cover (available on the Solicitors policy only)
Offices of Professionals
Please read the cover summary for further information.
In the event of a claim, notification must be made in writing, with a copy of your schedule of insurance to:
249 Midsummer Boulevard
Telephone number: 01908 302202
Email address: email@example.com
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Legal Expenses Claims
If you need to make a claim under the Legal Expenses section, the following claims handling office should be used:
Aviva Insurance Limited
Telephone: 0345 030 7631
Lines are open Monday to Friday
Get a quote by phone
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
How blockchain could transform your business
Cryptocurrency has dominated the news as of late but it's the technology behind it that has the potential to revolutionise the way we all do business.